Monday, July 20, 2009

Aion Online

Recently I acquired a little MMO called Aion Online and found myself with the pleasant surprise that it's a beautiful game, I didn't bought any other MMO since WoW. I don't have anything against MMOs but I found that I'm a bit adicted to them if I found them enjoyable, and this one is enjoyable >_>

http://na.aiononline.com/global/includes/images/media/screenshots/screenshot05.jpg

Currently I'm playing the closed beta with a friend, of course, I will be playing it when it's release it. It uses the Cryengine for the graphics, and it doesn't seem to be nothing like Crysis 2 quality BUT, there are effects that really make you say "yep, it's the cryengine" but I think it's fine it's a little bit relaxed in quality, first is an MMO, second, not many people have Ubber PCs to run the game at max, the point is to make the game fun.

I just hope they don't erase my characters when they release the full retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Topic